I have to admit, I thought this week’s episode will be full of drama and seriousness, but it was less dramatic than I expected. But it’s good; KyoAni really is an expert in slice of life episode. The opening itself is quite intense. This week’s episode makes me unbelievably happy. I smile the whole time and I don’t really know what to do anymore, so I just fangirl. I mean seriously, there’s just so much moe in this show from my ideal type Haru-chan to sucha gentle guy like Mako-chan, I don’t even know what to do with myself.
And by watching this episode I understand now why some guys think it’s the GAYEST anime of all time -_-
image
Okay back to the story, Makoto is desperately trying to save Rei-chan yeah but you know lah  his dark past overshadows him and he’s frozen. Good thing, Haruka realizes this and rush to save em along with Nagisa.
OMFG! I couldn’t resist this anymore. Haru and Mako-chan are STRANDED on an island and Haru is thinking of CPR and I was like “Oh God what’s this? I can’t even… MY BABY HARU PLEASE NOOOOOOO” but thank Gawd it didn’t happen, by the way I wonder why Haru can keep calm in this situation, if I was him I would be screaming out my lungs and breaking in tears. *ahhhh what a damn tease, please KyoAni torture me some moreeee* I AM AMUSED, there’s REALLY (almost) a CPR scene. Probably not for safety reason, but to make us girls scream. Anyway Nagisa and Rei are safe and sound, stranded on the same island like the rest.

FOR IMAGES OF HARUKA'S CPR THING YOU CAN CHECK ON MY TUMBLR! CLICK HERE! (I swear i'll make this blog free from naughty things, but it's a different story for my tumblr)

Next it’s horror time~ Makoto, Rei and Nagisa are getting scared in the lighthouse and my baby Haru is chill as always *guys you should check when Haru is trying to scare Nagisa but it backfires to Makoto… ooohhh Haru-Mako moment* We get to know why Makoto is scared of ocean, the backstory behind his fear of the ocean is a lil weak tbh but if you read the novel *HIGH SPEED* it’ll be more realistic because vfablcfdwvbkaebcfanhfhhflksavbjcbfjkah *no spoiler k.*
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
Man, that moment when Haru make his confession for water. Just wtf, I can see it coming but it’s still funny to see everyone so “interested” in his love life. Awww btw cute embarrassing story by Rei-chan! And that scene when stars show up and that reflection *Ohhh I love it, it’s beautiful* and I need to mention this Rei-chan with ponytail is kawaii!
image
image
image
image
*btw thanks to Free! fan page on facebook, some photos I use for this post*

And that funny conversation in the ending between Rin and Haru, hahahha. So guys what dya think of this week episode *grin evilly*?