PS: I DON`T OWN ANY OF THOSE GIFS… They belong to their rightful owners



image
Disappointment, relief, satisfaction, dissatisfaction, I am just filled with contradicting feelings. ALDNOAH.ZERO has somewhat ended up in a way I didn’t expected. And heaven did fall. I mean who would have guessed with all these crazy plot twists every freaking episode. We did have the ultimate showdown between Orange (Inaho) and Bat (Slaine) in the end, in which Inaho came out as the winner. I even had goose bumps while they were fighting and that scene with Inaho aimed Slaine with the gun, oh the feel. Nostalgic, uh? 











Nonetheless to say, Slaine did not get that glorious fall he deserved. I know the guy was a massive manipulated bastard who would easily give order to wipe out the entire population triggered by anger, yet, I still find it bother me. Slaine had went through so much, and by so much I mean so freaking much to the state it’s obviously save to say he had the most drastic character development. From the innocent child who treasured his feeling or obsession (whatever you prefer) to Princess Empress Asseylum and would do anything to make sure her safety on Earth in season 1, then that pure strong-feeling guy turned into Hitler as misfortunes constantly befell on him. To watch him turned into evil is the most saddening part because he still had the choice to be a good guy but oh well once you go black you never go back. 

image





He could get his glorious fall; he could die in that tunnel watching the fight while pushing Princess Lemrina’s wheel chair, he could die alone, bravely, in the moon base (self-destruct) as his atonement, he could die in that last slow motion clash with Inaho, but for God’s sake, even a part of me wanted him to be saved. And thank God Inaho did it, however, did it for good or not, the ending answered it. 
Inaho, on the other hand, is still being Inaho, with an addition of a highly futuristic mechanical eye. At least, they make it official about Inaho’s feeling toward Asseylum as the series hit last few episodes. It’s a shame none of our 2 boys gets the Princess, it is not? Thus, leads to another star-crossed lover’s story (say adios to Inahoxhime, slainexhime shippers). After all that happened, I swear Klaincain is the luckiest cock-blocker in the history of anime I’ve ever watched. And I will not even complain how they introduce new ‘important’ characters near the end. 




As for our new Vers Empress, Asseylum, she became the realist dreamer, no more idealistic-naïve idea about peace. Empress Asseylum had made her decision the time she had, if I reckon, her first meeting in the anime with her grandfather, the former Emperor of Vers. Who, I thought naively, would end the war after knowing the truth. I would say, it is smart of Asseylum to take the throne and another new husband, since finally she knew how little power she had among the orbital knights regardless her position as a princess. 
At the time skip we get to see The Deucalion crew are being well (yes, they all make it alive, even Marito) Empress Asseylum with her lovely ‘husband’, Klaincain Count Cruhteo activating the first ALDNOAH drive on Earth as the symbol of peace between 2 planets. I know it’s still unbelievable how Earth and Mars can make peace with some ‘clarification’, and I got a bit irked how they condemn Slaine for EVERYTHING. Like, I’m sorry, but what happened to Count Saazbum who actually start this dumb war that ended up ruining everything; the used-to-be-innocent boy and the freaking ships (pun intended)? Oh yeah, Slaine killed it. So now we have to blame Slaine. Enjoy your time, Slaine, you had all the credit for EVERYTHING. Seriously dude, the guy has enough. I also do not know what exactly happened to Harklight and Count Baohcruz, they might lose in that last battle and die, but they might not. 

image


image

Seeing how desperate Slaine was, just make it worse to me. Somehow I could highly relate how devastated he felt until Inaho revealed Asseylum’s last request. I’m sorry for the bad word but FUCK. FUCK. WHY EVERYTHING ENDS LIKE THIS?!?! WHYWHYWHY?!? AND YEAH BIRDS. BIRDS FLYING. AND STFU KLANCAIN!


All in all, whether you like it or not ALDNOAH.ZERO stays true to itself until the end alongside its unexpected plot twists. And I have to mention how I love it the way they give titles to every episode since season 1. The first cour might just about 2 boys from completely different side fighting for their own value, which I can say still has its own magic to be addicted to, with the old formula of one stupid count as the villain per episode. But for this second cour, I can say nothing with all these things going on, but I’m truly I’m gonna miss this. 


There are so manyyyy things to talk about, but it will be a very long post. Simply put, ALDNOAH.ZERO is being another good series to be added to my favorite despite the emotional roller-coaster I had been feeling while watching and everyone is free to have their opinion regarding this series because this is one of many example of relatives in taste.






LET JUSTICE BE DONE, THOUGH THE HEAVEN FALLS