image 
PS: I DON`T OWN ANY OF THOSE PICS/GIFS… They belong to their rightful owners, if you want credit just message me.

image
Yeah, the plot is finally here and It’s getting INTENSE. Episode 9, the moon turned red, it’s Shuu’s turn to taste the awakening blood of Yui *or Cordelia* Shuu’s speech of your blood this your blood that is getting boring. Anyway I don’t know Shuu is the passive aggressive type. In the end Cordelia took over Yui’s body. The boys seemed realize the awakening, especially Ayato. Hahaha now I officially ship them, it was funny when Ayato was worried about Yui when all he did was terrorize her. And that Rosario she left, she’s probably hopeless. I have to mention this anime is doing pretty good with the atmospheres, arts and the music background. Plot? Up to you.
image
image
image
Now it makes sense why the room is locked (the room in the first episode), it is where Cordelia’s dress is kept, so by just touching it Whorelia is BACK. Love everyone’s reactions when they feel the awakening.
image
Richter explains the awakening to Ayato and eewww at Richter-Yui (Whoredelia) moment. Well I thought that Yui would do the raping after watching last week episode. But Whoredelia is so annoying. I thought that everyone will try to save Yui *especially Ayato*, instead after seeing how Ayato mercilessly push her into the lake it’s a NO. Damn half of me wish Ayato to kiss her after that bite, he almost looked like he wanted to just ugh, and I start to think that Richter guy will get a chance to taste it too. Yuck. Seems like pedophile case for me.

image
Sure everyone goes wild with Yui’s awakening blood, I mean that sudden apparition of Subaru is like wtf? I secretly hope Yui to do suicide in that moment but whatever. I knew it, I knew everything would go like this. Everyone will fight for her blood. No love, just lust -_-
image
Poor Yui, next week episode will be interesting since I saw everyone in shock. So guys are happy with the plot progression?