PS: I DON`T OWN ANY OF THOSE PICS/GIFS..they belong to their rightful owners
Finally! We get some flashbacks! Yui is just walking with those young vampires and mothers without conscious. Just AWWW… AT THAT MINI VERSION OF YOUNG VAMPIRES! Shuu and Subaru are the cutest but also have the past that break my heart *oh let me hug you*.  I wanna know what’s the meaning of the white rose, it probably waits to be covered in blood next episode. Shit just gets more interesting
, Ayato seems realize something about Yui while Raito keeps with his happy-biting-thigh-moment *seems like you really enjoy it uh bitch-kun?* oh my God! Cordelia is a bad creepy bitch, no wonder your children are the most spoiled ones, Raito-bitch-kun is the proof. Can’t deny she’s the prettiest but I love all the moms’ looks!

image


image


image


image


image

First we have Kanato, Raito & Ayato of course with their bitch-mom-Cordelia. I don’t know, if I’m not mistaken Kanato is the eldest one from the triplet then why the hell Ayato can be the “succestor”? Poor Aya-kun, he was sucha pussy in front of his mom. At least we know now why he always claims himself “Ore-sama”. So Kanato & Raito were the free bitches while Ayato had to struggle with study study study things. Anyway Ayato saw the Ritcher and Cordelia’s affair *That massive bitch!* Oh and I SEE THAT SPARK IN YOUR EYES WHEN YOU SEE YOUR FUCKING MOTHER, RAITO-BITCH-KUN, I see that! Damn, I wanna hear Kanato’s singing again.

image


image

And then we go to my baby Shuu with cute puppy and Reiji~~ All these flashbacks just add my hate more to Reiji. I don’t know I just hate him *If you had played the game, you would see what he did in Shuu’s route* Anyway Beatrice was a real lady even though she wasn’t really paying attention to Reiji *fuck off I don’t really care, ha. That’s what you get, ignored by your own mother, lose to someone who’s “worthless” than you? You feel that Reiji?* and the butler that we saw in the #1 episode actually serve for Beatrice and her sons.

image


image


image


image


image

I feel sorry for Shuu and Ayato, being the first sons of the ladies, they have pressure and not able to do what they want :C Subaru though is the aloof one, but I see something hidden, like what the hell is he doing with the knife? Why his Mom acts like a freaking Rapunzel locked in a castle?

image


image


image

Back to now’s timeline. Yui is awakened by Ayato oh and guess what Raito-bitvh-kun shows up. *SUCKING BLOOD PARTY STARTS! Or Rape Time?* Just when I thought it’s full flashback episode, Ayato and Raito mess Yui around -_-

image


The thigh bite seems painful, and what is Ayato thinking by sucking her chest after seeing Raito’s sucking Yui’s thigh? And what the hell with ending? Why left us with Ayato watching the rain? So what d’you think of this week’s episode? Anyway Please CAN WE HAVE A SUBARU END CARD NOW?