image

Sorry for not posting episode 5 last week, I was just so busy with forms and school. Alright episode 5 was weird, I mean Reiji part, and Kanato get more psycho with his bipolar disorder. I have to admit I was like wtf when he kissed her and treated her err I just can’t find the right word. Anyway did Kanato switch from sucking blood out of Yui’s neck to sucking her blood out of her chest…


image



image

Oh yeah baby, SUBARU FINALLY SHOWS UP. I don’t know I just start to like him. The name of the man with green hair is Richter and he’s the VAMPS’ UNCLE. Subaru probably will be the first to realize something is goin on with Yui.

image


image

Now it’s Reiji’s time! (cheesy sexy music plays) "So can I help you?" "I came when I heard you moaning." Oh what the fudge Yui, this is so wrong. Heck sub. Oh so you hate my Shuu? Serve you right then, and that weird pose when he held Yui by her arm and she was kneeling on the floor. I like it. Much better than Brothers Conflict super weird pose in the opening. You might wonder how the heck Yui is not dead from blood loss by now or whatever; you’ll find the answer when the series is nearly over and it’s something related to Cornelia! Interested in Reiji and Shuu’s past!

image


image
image


image

EPISODE 6

image


image

Starts with Kanato’s singing in the balcony. Well, for episode 6 its sadism is down grading. Although Kanato’s “dolls” collection is very “creative” I’m more interested in his wish to die. Kanato is babbling about scared-Yui. But it’s the thought that they are all very mentally screwed up that makes it so freaking terrifying. Cool shot when Kanato jumps from 2nd floor. I see that Yui is struggling to fight back when she’s being sucked by Kanato, too bad she’s too weak :(

image


image


image


image

Finally AYATO SHOWS UP AGAIN! Where have you been dude, go save Yui now! But it turns out he’s not in mood now. Nah. It doesn’t stop there. Yui runs to SUBARU and that escape thing. Yui I really like you for trying to escape and then you chose to stay. What a shame. Damn that scene when Subaru gives Yui his silver knife. So we know now vampire isn’t really immortal. It’s a freaking miracle! One of the vampire is actually nice. And more backstories. Anyway I love Subaru’s mama or maybe her dress.

image
image



image


image


image


image

And then, it’s not over yet, this episode finishes on Raito-bitch-kun waiting for Yui on her bed. (he was my least favorite but this perverted little bastard have put me in some interest now. Fudge.) THUMBS UP for Yui for “get out”ing Raito. Finally, you say something! You got personality there! Honestly I hope Yui really stabs Raito and I’m surprised when he says killing is an expression to show love for vampires.

image

Damn, Raito has a potential to be a master quote. “Loving someone so much you hate them” with that belief thing you have a point there bitch-kun and that’s deep. And that Cornelia’s dress at the end (so it’s not red rose but bloody white rose, oh..) Next week is probaly Subaru’s turn but from the preview I don’t know, some kind of recap? Beyond my expectation I want to see more Subaru. So guys what’s your opinion?