So what do we talk? God, I don’t know to what to write and I don’t even know why I keep watching this! Someone says to me this is one of those types of anime that’s so bad that you wanna keep watching it. And it’s true. I don’t know, this show is so just funny. Last week we got to know that VAMPIRE LIKES TAKOYAKI *I was like what?? Ayato?? Takoyaki??* Basically it’s based on FREE! I mean POOL, BATH TUB, what else? VAMPIRE IN SPEEDO? That dinner though is just AWKWARD and Kanato is a REAL PSYCHO! *I feel sorry for his Banana Snowball, he’s just so creepy (stab! Stab! Stab!)* anyway Raito needs to stop with bitch-chan stuffs because he’s the real bitch here, he’s just so annoying.


image

Tbh I like their casual clothes than their “weird-style-uniforms” especially Ayato, he looks cooler with his casual style than with his stupid tie. As we DO KNOW the main plot is just about SUCKING BLOOD. Have to agree with Shuu, Ayato is a possessive freak. Too bad I thought I would like Yui but now after all this to be weak and anemic problem, NO! I just don’t expect her to weaken so quickly, I know, anemic, beside if she fights she’ll die. Example: Our selfish Ayato almost let Yui drown in the pool. But it would be better if she resists… Well at least she still talks her mind.

image


image

Seems like this episode is around Shuu, LOL I DON’T KNOW VAMPIRE TAKES BATH WITH CLOTHES ON. Honestly I didn’t expect this coming from Shuu, he was my fav character til this episode. Smart trick Shuu, next time ask Yui to join if you wanna take a bath. Sure they are all spoiled brothers, yeah Shuu he just acts the way vampire is -_- and that scene ah… and… the real plot appears *another flashback* By the way Reiji needs to provoke Shuu more… I just like it when Ayato gets jealous hahahaha.

image
image


image


image


image


image
image


image


image

NB: Feel free to ask me for credit on my review on tumblr. These last few weeks ive been ‘stealin’ images cuz im too lazy to do screen shots and school has been killer

Pretty curious what will happen to Yui after Bitch-Raito pushes her to Shuu’s back… This time we get Shuu as the end card. Well I don’t know, watching this is like a guilty pleasure. I know it’s bad but somehow look forward to next episode… So guys, what do you think of this week’s episode?