WELL DONE KYOANI! WELL DONE! I thank God for letting me find such anime to watch. I’m just so happy that everyone is friends with each other and they love each other and swimming. That.is.just.too.much. This is the best ending, I can’t even ask more. I’ve seen this honestly that the original quartet will finally swim the relay, of course with Rei’s permission. Damn Rin! Why it takes 12 fucking episodes full of dramas plus ups and downs for you to admit that you still wanna swim with them again?!?!?!
I remember when the first time I watched this, I didn’t expect I would end up loving it too much. And it’s not just like that, they keep me interested with the cliffhangers and I must give this show 2 thumbs up for its amazing artwork! I mean THAT VISIONS they see when “they” swim the relay ahhh *drowning in feelings* Of course they win! But get disqualified XD okay, it’s alright.

image


image

Firstly, great way to begin the last episode by showing us some sweeeeet flashback, I always like the way they show us the flashback. Damn it you guys were meant to be! Why the heck did you need to go to Aussie Rin and became such self-destructive person?!?! I have to thank Rei for giving his place in the relay for Rin, thank you Rei for seeing the bigger picture. Thank you so much for being the bridge to the happy ending! And Haru… there’s nothing left to say. You’ve just became the worth protagonist of this anime!

image


image

Although Rin goes massive SHARK MODE in the beginning *feel sorry for Nitori though and the trash can* but OMFG that fight between Haru and Rin is just sooooo… can’t find the right word… errr touching or sweet? Oh God every time Haru makes any expressions are PRICELESS moments especially anything about Rin! (Fuck! HARU’S FACE WHEN RIN IS DESPERATELY TRYING TO GET OUT FROM THE POOL) That scene when Haru rushly chases Rin when Rin embarrasses himself it’s just…. GOD im starting to cry but I can still hold it. That FOR THE TEAM moment! And the fact that they are desperately looking for Rin because they just wanna swim together! I’m probably going to miss this show!

image


image


image


image


image


image

Ohhhhh Rin-chan-san! Finally you say it! Why why why it takes so long??? Haru’s answer too! *OH LORD IM SOBBING T.T* Best moment so far. It gets so much better when THEY HUG EACH OTHER! Gets better again WHEN THEY TOOK A PHOTO WITH REI. AHH I CAN FEEL THE HAPPINESS. Rin finally smiles as an adult! yey!

image


image


image


image


image


image


image


image


image


image


image


image


image


image


image


image


image

And quite surprised when KyoAni teased us again with “Rin transferred” school. Well honestly I was expecting this to be happening but it’s just too far. The Iwatobi boys and the Samezukas seem to go along well too. OMG I just get this warm feeling. And the ending it’s just perf. Just like the old days; running along with besties to swim together. Ah plus Rei too.

image


image


image

Glad to see RIN NOW IS CHASING HIS OWN DREAM, while HARU…. Yeah that’s it… another tease again. Anyway the END CARD….

image


image


image


image

CREDIT: Feel free to ask me for credit on my review on tumblr. These last few weeks ive been ‘stealin’ images & gifs on google and tumblr cuz im too lazy to do screen shots. *fully enjoy the show* :)

So 2nd season is confirmed for July 2014? Last thing I just wanna quote from someone “Got to be FREE to be FABULOUS” So guys what dyou think of our swimmer guys’ last episode?