Just watched the first two episodes of Dialovers and … WOW! What is this crap? I downloaded it just to see why so many people were talking about it & the first thing I saw was ATTEMPTED RAPE and SADISM! Okay the heroine - Yui – does have personality not just like the other otome based anime’s heroine *cough* Brothers Conflict *cough* LOL although I don’t know why I watched it ‘til the end & stayed to make reviews every weeks. Yes, as you can expect I was like “What? Fuck it. It’s basically Brothers Conflict divided into 2 but in VAMPIRE EDITION with HIGHER rate of SEXUAL ABUSE”. Anyway this is clearly targeted at hormone crazed teenage girls
, so if you like BroCon or AMNESIA or Free! you’ll mostly like this. As for me I AM TORN BETWEEN LIKING and DISLIKING this show, so conflicted!

image


image


image

The characters’ designs are SO MUCH BETTER than the poster & in the game *don’t play the game but I read the review & see the pics* although I don’t understand with pink haired guy’s design (forget the name) *man why the hell they need to draw the eye behind the hair?*. Okay, back to the plot. To be honest I’m quite surprised it DOES HAVE PLOT. I thought it was just about kiss-lick-kiss-lick-suck. But it turns out that everyone has their own unrevealed pasts and it’s quite interesting, and didn’t expect they would reveal Yui’s past right in the first episode. I see all of the brothers seem no very close but sure they share the same path of history.

image

*SPOILER* The main character is Komori Yui, a teenage school girl from church who’s sent to live with six handsome-cool-fabulous Samazuki vampire brothers by his otoosan *who’s not truly her father* for unknown reason (well, I don’t really pay attention, I mean look at all that bishies). *MASSIVE SPOILER* Yui actually possessed the demon’s blood in her body because when she was a child his “otoosan” transplanted Cornelia’s heart *half of the bishie vampires’ mom, if I aint mistaken she’s Ayato, Laito, Kanato’s mom*. And I have to say this, Cornelia is a FUCKING BITCH, even though I like her design.

image


image


image

First I was quite interested with the red haired guy *it’s Ayato. God, I don’t even know what you’re doing with your tie* and “yours truly and blabla first time” bullshit and then the vampire brothers one by one showed up. From emo-like-vampire, someone-who-needs-anger-management-vampire to a-loner-cool-vampire. That’s when Shu showed up then stole my attention with his apathetic attitude! From the oldest to the youngest: Shu (19) Reiji, Raito, Kanato, Ayato, last is Subaru (17).

image


image

And Fuck that scene when Ayato sucks Yui’s blood in the pool! You should check that one. Ayato is giving Yui  her first biting time, *SUPA HAWT* and shows some KINDNESS *LOL at Pancake joke*, and that nightschool.. ahh.. plus that bitch-chan guy is really annoying now.

image


image


image


image


image

The opening and the ending are not really “cool” but somehow it fits the theme tbh. I like the ending, so vampire like although the opening (MR. SADISTIC NIGHT) is not really bad but it’s not my genre. The preview too is well packed in black and white theme.

image


image


The art too is not really bad, honestly 15 mins is not enough for me *I know, I secretly start to like this show although I’m still in denial mode* I’ll continue for sure, even though I wasn’t planning on watching this but it’s added now. Curious to see where it will go, I MEAN THAT CLOCK, AND HE BIT HER UNDERWATER, NOW HOW CAN I STOP WATCHING?