Gaga knows that there is no point in fighting the hackers that have been leaking her new single “Applause” over this past weekend. The leaks got so bad Sunday night that Lady Gaga announced just hours to go, that “Applause” would be released…
The first 4 hours since released # was already #2 on iTunes, even though it was still midnight in US. Katy Perry's Roar too had been leaked but it's no quite a problem because she released it on the day it should be.

Honestly this has been a HUGE week for pop music. From Avril Lavigne, Jessie J to Katy Perry and Lady Gaga. But the big match is between Gaga and Katy! ROAR is just so another katy's full of emotion song... APPLAUSE is just sooo Gaga. Nothing new tbh but they both are cool/ Tbh both Applause and Roar sound like something I've heard before. Before Gaga had another leaked song titled Burqa, actually Monsters were already anticipated but the enthusiasm was still high! Burqa and Applause are better than most of the rest top 20 on any charts which only has been putting me sleeping for these latest months if I have to say.

I actually get the tragic mess used as a single cover of Applause when I downloaded it (see the top image). The revision is much better. ahhh... iTunes finally chooses to get rid of the borders. And as I scrolled down my timeline on twitter, I found many ppl think BURQA>APPLAUSE/ROAR just LOL XD

Anyway, just wanna share this funny image, you might wonder what had happened to Katy Perry's Golden PRISM Truck....