This is a tragedy; I didn’t expect this attachment and trauma…. Just what???? The feeeeels…! ;___; All this character hate… I feel sorry for Rin and his family this episode but, not going to lie, Rin was kind of being a dick in this episode. I swear… I was kind of happy for Rin for a second that he won because a little part of me felt he deserved it for all his hard work. But I swear to god, what a terrible sport he has become! What the fuck Rin! V__V Maybe you did deserve to lose!!! And I hope the rest of Itawobi and kick Samezuka’s ass! And what the heck are you doing to to my baby Haru???? Ohh it’s tearing me apart…
obviously Haru is feelin’ the worst, is it what they call half luck?

image


image

Anyway I liked the OST this episode, that dubstep… wooo… it’s a good choice KyoAni! OMG CAN’T BELIEVE THERE ARE ONLY LIKE 5 EPS LEFT?? I want moreeeeeee~~~Anyway LOL at Kou’s notes, it’s been a long time we get to see her fangirling again :) and believe that Samezuka Captain *Mikoshiba if I’m not mistaken* does really like Kou :p it’s okay even though I ship her with Haru *but it will never happen, I know, I know*

image

Okay let’s talk about Rin again, so Rin’s daddy was dead in that typhoon alongside with the fisherman that Makoto adored, it’s good actually to get some backstory. From the “nightmares” Rin has it’s obviously true Rin is obsessed with defeating Haruka. Ohh and those photos Kou’s has taken well… *that power rangers pose and Ama senpai face treatment* we get to see more Nitori too, I think he’s cute. I know Rin’s actually a good person but he just loves being a dick (again! duh) he actually cares for others and I found myself starting that Rin is quite hot.


image


image


image


image


image

The tension between Haru-chan and Rin-chan is getting extreme though although not that “extreme” but that scene when Haru-chan realizes he’s behind Rin it’s just…. I don’t mind who’s the winner since it’s the first round but… AHHHH MY HEART… AH SORRY… I MEAN HARU’S HEART… I can feel it. Oh Rinnnnn you sucha douche! Why why why???? I wonder what will happen if Haru wins, I know Haru will be like “you’re a pain” and Rin will be in his deepest depression -_- okay I’ll just accept it this way.

image


image


image


image

But I’m really worried for Haru *mental breakdown* lemme hug you~~~~ the others too seem very surprised when Haru finished second. Damn. Damn. And next week seems like revenge time! Okay everything will be alright Haru-chan, don’t let Rin bring you down! The Ending is sooo heart breaking! Rin, is this the sight “that never have you seen before” that you wanna show to Haru?

image


image

NB: btw, I use some photos that I’ve on internet…

lol at that ass, anyway guys what dya think of this week’s episode?
For More REVIEW CHECK MY TUMBLR OH-SO-LG!!!!