More Review check my tumblr www.oh-so-lg.tumblr.com!!!!!
image
image

Let’s just be honest, this week’s episode of Free! is not really cool or bad either. *Idk I’m watching Mr & Mrs. Smith while writing this, maybe it affects* maybe because it’s not much happening in this episode. Just another way of training to go to regional competition.


image
image
image
image

That’s aside, the damn regiment itself is freaking dangerous for me. Man, swimming 4 km in an open sea??? Sounds cool, but I don’t wanna see one of you gets lost in the middle and ends up nowhere to be found aka lost. Nagisa-chan seems pretty excited and the others too, while Rei doesn't show any interest -_- I know I know more training more muscles…

image
image
image
image

And I know now why some guys think this show is gay. Because it does, yeah no 100% right lah… but girls, we know we love it. I mean that scenes when Nagisa-chan wants to sleep with Haru-chan hahahah *imagination goes wild* and Makoto clearly shares some strong bonds with Haru-chan, indeed. And for Rei… hmm… nothing to expect, he’s still an amateur, but good work there!

image
image

Although there’s something interesting about Makoto and the ocean, and Haruka and Rin know it, yes, Rin, c’mon Rin you still care about them! *anyway love Rin and Kou’s interactions* From the flashback I can guess that something had happened to Makoto and it related with ocean (like, maybe someone he really cared so much *or something? Fish? They mention many fish this time* died or badly injured in the ocean or Makoto itself) well, anything can happen.

image

Ama-chan sensei always knows how to dress :P and I want Kou-chan’s one piece! Too bad we can’t see Ama-chan senpai in swim suit…

image
image
image

anyway I have to admit I didn’t see the last scenes would be turning like this. REI IS DROWNING IN THE OCEAN AT NIGHT WITH GREAT STORM AROUND!! *hah who told you to swim at night without those three uh? -_-* And we probably will see what Makoto and Ocean have shared in the past anytime soon.

image

Next week is gonna be way morrre hectic and panic scenes. I do hope Haru will do some kicking next water time, or maybe Rin suddenly will come and save the day… So guys what d’ya think of this week’s ep?